One. Two. Three. Portland.
One – an address. Easy to remember, impossible to forget. The heart of King West. Connected in every sense of the word. Two – a condo. Boutique in stature, powerful in effect. At once modern and classic, chic and timeless. Three – a lifestyle. Work hard, play harder. Then come home and recharge.
Intimate neighbourly boutique living with a broad set of offerings from studios to 3 bedroom units that offer young urban professionals and more mature movers a cultured lifestyle.
A highly sought after destination neighbourhood in the fashion and entertainment district that is steps away from restaurants, art and culture as well as transit.
The location of 123 Portland Condos has a near-perfect walk score of 98, which means that most of the errands can be completed on foot. Located in the heart of Toronto, condo development has a location that is undeniably central and offers great amenities. One can easily find all their requirements such as food, entertainment, shopping, daily necessities, and plenty more all at a walking distance. The location of King and Spadina provides a great option for the investors to check out 123 Portland Condos.
These condo developments by the Minto Group offers a location that has something for students, working professionals, families, and every other type of resident. All the major colleges such as OCAD, University of Toronto, and Ryerson University are all easily accessible from the condos, making it convenient for the students. Moreover, with the subway extensions, one can reach the York University as well without any hassles. Working professionals will also be close to hubs like the Entertainment District and the Financial District. All the options will be on the fingertips of residents at 123 Portland Condos.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT 123 PORTLAND CONDOS
1. Rider’s Paradise – 123 Portland Condos boasts a perfect transit score, with residents being able to easily access streetcars and 24-hour bus routes all steps away from home. Line One Yonge-University subway is also accessible by foot. Commuters are just mere minutes away from Union Station, Hospital Row, The Financial District, and some of the city’s best Universities.
2. Walker’s Paradise – The residents of 123 Portland Condos are within walking distance to everything they need to complete their daily errands including grocery stores, banks, and drug stores. Living in the heart of the Fashion District gives residents access to unique and popular restaurants, cafes, bars, and clubs.
3. Great Investment – The Fashion District has quickly become one of the most popular neighbourhoods in the city to call home. With a vibrant arts and cultural scene and many historical buildings now housing boutique shops and retail options, the area has been undergoing much revitalization, which makes 123 Portland Condos the perfect opportunity for investors.
4. Green Space – Even though 123 Portland Condos is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, there is no lack of green space in the area. Residents will be within walking distance of Trinity Bellwoods Park, and just minutes away from the ferry to Centre Island where residents can spend the day walking, cycling and enjoying the many beaches the Toronto Islands have to offer.
5. Six Decades of Experience – Minto Group is a real estate company that was founded in Ottawa in 1955 and since then they have been committed to building better places to live by creating high quality, vibrant and innovative communities.