Soaring above the vibrant mosaic of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre and defining the skies of north Toronto comes ICONA Condominiums. The flawlessly designed testament to the future of iconic living. Connected to transit, highways, shopping, dining and world-class entertainment.
This is an unparalleled living experience…this is ICONA.
Icona Condos are located at 3201 Highway 7 West. Icona Condos is a new Pre Construction Condo Project By The Gupta Group. With its deep roots in the hotel industry, the Gupta Group has brought its extensive hospitality experience to the condominium market, with a series of exciting residential projects that are transforming the expectations of urban city living. With services akin to those found in hotels and resorts, and amenities customized to a building’s anticipated demographics, the Gupta Group’s residential projects offer a level of added value that has made these developments highly coveted and some of the most successful recent projects in the city of Toronto.
- Two towers: 55 & 53 storeys (East Tower available now)
- The tallest condo towers in York Region
- 900+ parking spots
- Swimming pool
- Rooftop Terrace
- Party Room
- Fitness centre
- 8’6″ ceiling heights floor 41 and below
- 9′ ceilings on floors 42 to 50
- 10′ ceilings floors 51 & 52
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliances including fridge, slide-in-range, microwave/hood fan, dishwasher
- White stacked washer/dryer
- Laminate flooring throughout (ceramic floor time in bathrooms and laundry room)
- White acrylic soaker tub (as per plan)
These two towers will be the tallest in Vaughan, at 55 storeys and 53 storeys, in the same block as the Hilton Garden Inn hotel that will also be undergoing a revitalization.
Icona Condos is the only VMC project fully approved for construction, so occupancy will be ahead of other area projects (estimated).
Truly a skyline changing project, Icona Condos will sell very quickly.
The City of Vaughan has a new vision for their downtown
Central to the growth of this large city just north of Toronto is the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre at Highway 400 & Highway 7 and Interchange Way (one block north of the IKEA).
A destination hub of commercial, retail, office space and condos covering about 442 acres (179 hectares) with residential space planned for upwards of 25,000 people.
- 1.5 million square feet of office space
- 750,000 square feet of retail space
- Employment of 11,500 people (Vaughan target)