ABOUT THE SAINT CONDOS DEVELOPMENT
Introducing Minto Communities on Church. Destined to become an icon in Toronto’s most desired centre. We didn’t set out to design a building in the centre of it all, we set out to stand above.
At Church and Adelaide, The Saint stands 47-storeys with a blend of stylish condominiums and thoughtfully designed wellness experiences. The Saint is steps away from the subway, a quick trip from the financial district and close by to Ryerson University. The neighbourhood also features exceptional shopping experiences offered by St. Lawrence Market and the Eaton Centre. This is truly the place to find your centre.
RIGHT AT THE CENTRE OF DOWNTOWN, WITH EASY ACCESS TO EVERYTHING.
The Saint puts you in the heart of downtown Toronto. You’re steps away from both boutique shopping and the Eaton Centre, restaurants that span a world of cuisine, as well as all sorts of exciting things to amuse you. With the subway right next door, the rest of the city is also yours to explore.
Quaint city parks with ornate fountains blend with iconic structures such as the Flatiron Building and St. Lawrence Market, creating an oasis of charm within the centre of a bustling metropolis.
LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY
Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, Saint Condos offers proximity to the finest amenities. Step out of the condo and you can enjoy a variety of different cuisines in many of the restaurants and cafes minutes from home. A short walk takes you to a number of supermarkets, the Eaton Centre, and many stores around. With St. Lawrence Market just a short walk far, shopping for food is most convenient. There are over 100 ventors, bakers, butchers and artisans at St Lawrence Market selling food items from different countries.
As for entertainment, you don’t need to drive or ride to enjoy a movie or a theatrical performance. Simply a short walk takes you to Imagine Cinemas Market Square and Young People’s Theatre. For a relaxing evening at the park, St. James Park is steps away where there are flower gardens, walking paths and a produce-theme playground. Another big attraction of The Saint Condos is its proximity to subway stations and the Union Station. Along with that, there are many LRT stops simply steps away.
REASONS TO BUY THE SAINT CONDO
1. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of The Saint Condos have the ultimate convenience of having TTC bus routes running right past the front door and express and 24-hour routes nearby. Streetcar routes also run nearby, all providing connections to the subway and getting riders into Union Station in less than 10 minutes.
2. Walker’s Paradise – The Saint Condos is located in the heart of Toronto’s vibrant downtown core and is surrounded by plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options that residents can enjoy. Errands at the grocery store, pharmacy, or bank can easily be completed by foot also.
3. Great Investment – Some of the city’s post-secondary institutions including, George Brown, Ryerson, and OCAD are all within close proximity to The Saint Condos, making it a great place for students searching for off-campus housing during the school year. The Financial District is located nearby, making this a perfect place for young professionals looking to live where they work also.
4. Parks and Beaches – Even though The Saint Condos is located in the heart of the downtown core, that doesn’t mean the area lacks natural green spaces. There are several nearby parks to enjoy. The city’s waterfront, Harbourfront, islands, and beaches are all easily accessible also.
5. Minto Group – For over six decades, Minto Group has been successfully building family homes and communities throughout North America and strive to create innovative, high-quality, and sustainable projects that are of great value and design for their buyers.